Saturday, November 14, 2009

50 cent & Beans get Frank on new single

I will admit I was looking for some new interesting rap news and some challenging music from the current celebrities. Well my wish came true on Friday the 13th when Bennie Siegel released his single ft/50 cent Titled "I go off". I musit admit it is hard and what's even harder to believe is how Frank 50 got with his feelings towards Jay-Z.

fifty is heard saying stuff like: "Yeah, you changed man," 50 says toward the song's completion. "You let the money change you, Jay. You used to be from Marcy, [Brooklyn] n*gga. Now you a pass the Grey Poupon a** n*gga. You don't want the shooter? I'll take him. [laughs] N*gga, feed the wolves or else the wolves feed off you. Eat your a** alive! I live by a combat's creed. Strategy. Your move, n*gga." ("I Go Off")

Still and all Beans goes crazy hard on the track proving that he still has what it takes. Take a listen.

<

No comments:

Post a Comment